Head of Contact Centre
Recruiter : Virgin Active South Africa
REF: 33858/NATI/SS/Head of Contact Centre/Western Cape/051218
||Virgin Active South Africa
To make exercise irresistible
To deliver an exceptional Customer Experience
The successful and effective strategic and operational delivery and management (people, processes, priorities) of the VASA Contact Centre. This will include the inbound, outbound , collections, telesales and retentions teams.
We can’t live without
- An appropriate and related tertiary qualification
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role, e.g. accountability and leadership of a Contact Centre
- Ability to lead, direct and coach multi-disciplinary teams to success.
- Credible operational experience at a senior level, preferably gained in industries with a strong service and process bias (i.e. financial services; retail, telecoms, etc.) with experience in functional areas, such as operations; planning; process design, implementation and management; customer experience management, collections, telesales, retentions, inbound / outbound call centres, etc.)
- Strong conceptual skills with the distinct ability to operate at a strategic level and the ability to manage a wide scope of operational activities and stakeholders (inclusive of the ability to attend to detail).
- Analytical minded with strong numerical skills and the ability and experience to use data and management information to drive and inform decision-making
- A strong commercial orientation and business acumen.
- A strong people leader, with the ability to inspire individuals and teams
- A strong sense of values and ethics
- Takes accountability for own decisions, actions and outcomes
- The ability to be pro-active, and ‘insatiably curious’ in constantly seeking better ways of doing things / looking to improve
- Implementation and execution on the Contact Centre operating plan; aligned with, and assisting to deliver on, the company's vision, purpose and strategic objectives
- Deliver on the relevant inbound, outbound, telesales, retentions and collections targets and measures as set by the business periodically
- Delivery of an exceptional Customer Experience, aligned to VASA’s strategic objectives
- Leadership of the Contact Centre team, in a manner consistent with our values and People Promise
- Operational efficiency and productivity measures are met
- Operations performance management and reporting measures are met
- Budget control and management
Virgin Active SA is committed to transformation and meeting the objectives of the Employment Equity Act.
Meeting our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.