Customer Resolutions Specialist
Recruiter : Virgin Active South Africa
REF: 35992/NATI/SS/Customer Resolutions Specialist/Western Cape/041019
||Virgin Active South Africa
Work to resolve failed service deliveries to members via all social media platforms.
Engage in community management across all social media platforms.
Work to resolve any incoming escalated queries from UK, Exco, Contact Centre, Webadmin or CGSO.
Supports all service recovery project initiatives to ensure systemic transparency and no negative impact to business process/requirements.
We’d like you to have…
- Must be friendly and polite with a professional work ethic
- Time Management- Ability to prioritize time
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Proficient in Problem solving
We’d love you to have…
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
- Proficiency using a computer (internet, Windows environment)
- Ability to administer and report on current customer query trends
We can’t live without…
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 2-3 experience in managing customer queries on social media platforms e.g. FB, Twitter, etc
- Previous experience working as a community manager
- To at all times do your bit towards achieving our Vision of being The World’s Most Loved Exercise Brand; to live and role-model our Values of Insatiable Curiosity, Delightfully Surprising, Heartfelt Service, Red Hot, Smart Disruption and Straight Up; and to bring to life our People Promise of Be Yourself and Go Together, Work Hard and Dream Big
- Customer support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook an Instagram) and managing any online feedback forums such as Google and App store reviews in a timely manner.
- Utilise your best judgement in negotiating a resolution with all members in line with the company’s service strategy and find best solution.
- Ensure that you are always flagging regular concerns or possible risk areas with the Escalations Manager or Head of Customer Care and Head of Strategic & Communications.
- Ensure accurate records are kept for each member query and resolution via various internal comms … Venquiry etc.
- Able to manage time and meet all Customer service measures as well as maintain and better the company standard turnaround time for all concerns / correspondence and follow ups.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assist with crisis situations, where 24/7 availability is required.
Virgin Active SA is committed to transformation and meeting the objectives of the Employment Equity Act.
Meeting our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.