Sales Recruitment Administrator
Recruiter : Virgin Active South Africa
REF: 36138/NATI/SS/Sales Recruitment Administrator/Western Cape/311019
||Virgin Active South Africa
To make exercise irresistible
Responsible for the planning, co-ordination and execution of the recruitment and selection process of Sales resources.
Support and manage all external sales recruitment within the applicable sales region/s
Work closely and effectively with Regional Head of Sales and Area Sales Managers
We’d like you to have…
- The ability to influence decisions at all levels
We’d love you to have:
- The ability to maintain and expand the customer base through leading and coaching sales
We can’t live without…
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources ideal
- 2-3 years recruitment consulting/ administration experience
- Good understanding of sound, best practice recruitment and selection methodology
- Must have solid experience and successful track record in working high volumes of recruitment
- Must have a good understanding of recruitment advertising channels and processes
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Must have excellent administration and coordination skills
- Must have good and demonstrable understanding of the sales environment
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment where meeting deadlines and multi-tasking is a necessity
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Must have the ability to build solid, credible relationships with the sales division
- The ability to travel from time to time within your region
- Must be values-led, confidential and with a high degree of integrity.
- To at all times do your bit towards achieving our Vision of being The World’s Most Loved Exercise Brand; to live and role-model our Values of Insatiable Curiosity, Delightfully Surprising, Heartfelt Service, Red Hot, Smart Disruption and Straight Up; and to bring to life our People Promise of Be Yourself and Go Together, Work Hard and Dream Big
- Manage and co-ordinate all external sales recruitment activities per region allocated
- Advertising all Sales Consultant vacancies via the relevant business recruitment tools, e.g. Pnet, Linkedin, etc. as well as identifying additional advertising platforms suitable for the region, role and/ or business overall.
- Conduct CV and telephonic screening against the relevant minimum criteria for the Sales Consultant role (in accordance with the job description/specifications).
- Manage the regional sales recruitment day calendar on a monthly/quarterly basis, with the relevant Regional Head of Sales
- Invite all shortlisted candidates to the recruitment day on a monthly basis
- Manage ad-hoc sales recruitment requests directly from the club
- Provide the Regional Head of Sales/ Area Sales Manager with a list of candidates prior to the recruitment day, least 2- 3 days prior to the day
- Ensure that all shortlisted candidates have gone through the internal vetting process (i.e. the re-employ-able status is checked for each shortlisted candidates)
- Ensure the Regional Head of Sales and Area Sales Manager provide the appropriate feedback after the recruitment day that needs to be captured accordingly.
- Manage the online assessments of candidates
- Oversee and manage the online feedback report, only to be sent to the Regional Head of Sales and Area Sales Managers
- Coach the Sales Managers through the online assessment report
- Ensure that the Sales Manager has conducted the final interview within the club, documented it and placed in the employee staff file together with the reference checks.
- Post open positions to online recruiting sites and newspapers, mail job announcements to organisations/contacts by electronic & hard copy methods for approval from the Director of Human Resources
- Advertise internal Sales staff vacancies on bulletin boards
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates, i.e. from internet online recruiting sources
- Ensure you build credible and trusting relationships with the sales division, in order to ensure consistency in the recruitment process.
- Provide input to the development of any recruitment processes and methodologies statistical, asses and recommending revision as needed
- Prepare relevant reports as required by the sales division
- Establish a strong rapport with Regional head of Sales, Area Sales Manager and Sales Manager to understand needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner.
- Manage communications between all parties within the recruitment processes
- Track applicant flow, maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, help collate and analyze recruitment data.
- Build and maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to staffing needs.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Ability to travel, as required, to the field offices.
- Implementing and ensuring adherence to the organization’s over-arching recruitment strategy and policy by recruitment training and refresher courses.
Virgin Active SA is committed to transformation and meeting the objectives of the Employment Equity Act.
Meeting our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.