Recruiter : Virgin Active South Africa
REF: 36520/NATI/FDH/Collections Agent/Cape Town/130120
||Virgin Active South Africa
Work for the No1 Company in SA….we are an active, goal driven collections team and we strive to enrich people’s lives through activeness, your passion for providing superior customer service and achieving targets will lead to your success ……..
A basic salary is not all! If you have the drive and determination to earn more…..be active and apply now.......
- Matric – Essential or NQF level 4
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Collections Agent is desired, Telesales/Sales would be considered
- Be able to work flexible hours
This is what you will do for us……
- Rehabilitate: Collect on accounts that are in arrears and get out members living happily ever active
- Member Obsession: Be obsessed about giving our members great service by building a lasting relationship with them
- Come to the Party: Achieve and exceed your set collections budget
- Be a Chameleon: Roll with the punches, adapt and be flexible
- Be Proud: Always deliver a high quality standard of work
- Get Up, Get Active: Offer sustainable solutions to our members
This is what we look for…...
- Can you do it with oomph: You do have the energy
- Be a good listener: Listen with empathy, acknowledge, be clear and understanding
- Be on the Ball: Knowledgeable, informed, and transparent
- Stand Up: Take ownership and find a solutions best suited for the member
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly moola and an incentive structure
- Great benefits with access to a medical aid, pension fund, free VIP membership and loads more
- A chance to be part of a great and growing contact centre
- An active career with world class learning support for future development and growth
- Be part of a global brand
- A chance to be part of an Inbound development program
Virgin Active SA is committed to transformation and meeting the objectives of the Employment Equity Act.
Meeting our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.