Inbound Call Centre Agent
Recruiter : Virgin Active South Africa
REF: 36521/NATI/FDH/Inbound Call Centre Agent/Cape Town/130120
||Virgin Active South Africa
The purpose of this role is to ensure all inbound telephonic member queries are dealt with by the Inbound Call Centre Agent with the standards and requirements set out by Virgin Active South Africa. This job description is not limited to the main role and you may be required to assist within the broader Contact Centre.
- Matric - Essential or NQF level 4
- Minimum 12 months experience as a call centre agent
- Quality focus
- Customer commitment
- Decision making ability
- Problem solving ability
- Sound knowledge of negotiation process
- Answer incoming calls within the prescribed time frame
- Answer inquiries and questions
- Action members requests
- Manage and resolve member queries professionally and efficiently
- Update members details
- Promote the reputation of both the company and the relevant member
Virgin Active SA is committed to transformation and meeting the objectives of the Employment Equity Act.
Meeting our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.